AV Lead Installation Supervisor
Target locations: Surrey, Berkshire, Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Hertfordshire, London, Hampshire
Salary: 35-50k basic (dependant on experience) + benefits
My client is an established, reputable and highly successful AV system integrator based in the Home Counties.
They have new and urgent permanent requirements for experienced AV professionals commencing asap (during the current lockdown period and beyond). For this particular role, we are looking for an experienced Lead AV Installation Supervisor with strong termination experience along with particular expertise with audio systems (complex DSP configuration – preferably biamp Tesira or QSC110F).
Key Skills and Experience
Essential Skills and Experience Required
– Many years relevant experience within a lead technical role in the audio-visual industry. Technically competent and confident in all products in the specified product ranges.
– Must of strong technically with audio systems, particularly complex DSP configuration (preferably biamp Tesira or QSC110F)
– Strong cable termination, soldering and wall mounting skills
– Supervisory/management experience of other AV engineers as lead engineer
– PC literate with a logical, analytical approach to problem solving and willingness to learn new skills and competencies and show evidence of educational and/or training competency.
– Must ensure that every interaction with a customer is conducted in a courteous, friendly and positive way; and be able to explain technical issues to customers.
– Able to work under pressure and remain calm when faced with unexpected or stressful situations.
– Good level of organisational and time management skills.
– Must have a clean driving license and be able to drive to clients sites
37.5 hour working week (plus overtime above this)
23 days holidays plus 8 bank holidays
5% employer pension contribution
3 x basic salary death in service
Car allowance (tbc)
If you can demonstrate the relevant AV installation skills and experience and also the supervisory/management experience required then please forward me your CV asap along with your salary expectations.
audio visual, a/v, audiovisual, audio systems, DSP, Tandberg, Polycom, Telepresence, VC, videoconference, videoconferencing, Prince 2, CTS, Crestron, AMX, AV installation, termination, solderng, VC installation, Extron, rack building, Surrey, Berkshire, Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Hertfordshire, Hampshire
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.